Our interview process:
- CV shortlist
- Phone screening (30m-1h)
- Technical challenge (offline)
- Technical challenge (realtime/cloud)
- In-house interview (1-2h)
- Background checks/HR review etc
Who we want to apply:
- If you want to learn High Frequency Trading as done right
- If you want to learn Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in a Big Data environment from a 20 year experienced team
- If you are the aggressive alpha type that solves problems by yourself without asking silly questions
- If you love all things technology and have an open mind with respect to learning new subjects
I am going to follow our rule #1 and not bullshit you – we have (almost) none.
This is not a job for experienced professionals. What you are going to get out of this is learning a hardcore methodology of work and a deep understanding of the trading/data business.
Who do not need to apply:
- If you think programming is a form of art or you’re into computer science rhetoric. We are first and foremost engineers: we build rock solid products with whatever tool gets the job done.
- If you can’t work a focused 8h without distraction. We don’t like to invade people’s private lives with long hours. The way productivity works is to be extremely intense during work hours.
- If you can’t take strong directions on all aspects of your work. We write code based on NASA standards. We have strong format constraints and we work with a small subset of languages and libraries: there is an extensive feature ban on C++ and RTL. All code is subject to extreme testing and vetting at all levels. If you can’t take a code review or handle a complete rewrite request, do not apply.
- We are open to remote workers. I have been asked about other countries but we have not sorted out the tax implications yet. So stay tuned.
- Ask me questions! email@example.com